What is AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate?
A Microsoft Azure Administrator is the one who would implement, manage, and monitor the overall platform of the business. They handle the identity, storage, governance, compute, and virtual networks within the resources and cloud environment. Furthermore, they are assigned to maintain the organisation’s cloud infrastructure.
Companies today are looking for skilled Azure Administrators to handle their business platforms. This job position is also in demand which makes it a great job opportunity for everyone. Other than that, businesses offer an annual salary range of $84,000 up to $163,000 for an Azure Administrator.
To achieve this high paying job, you must gain all these skills for an Azure Administration. So, AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator course helps candidates to acquire Azure role-based knowledge and skill. It will help them to gain expertise in managing, monitoring, and implementing the organisation’s Azure environment.
Anyone who wants to pursue this career could receive training and certification. Different individuals are welcome to take a course that would make them a Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator. Most importantly, students from Years 10 to 12 can hone their skills and get certified as well.
Once these high school students earn their certification, they can now begin finding for jobs related to Azure administration. This certification assures them with an excellent job opportunity without dealing with long studies and big debt for a college education.
What Will I Learn?
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator course includes various lessons, tutorials, and exercises for you to familiarise the Azure-role based tasks. Moreover, it will prepare you for the certification exam until you get certified. Especially for high school students, they can benefit from this course to stabilise their knowledge as Azure Administrator.
Before taking the learning path, the course will provide an exam that will identify the learner’s background knowledge on the five subject areas. After determining their understanding of the learning objectives, then they will proceed on the course learning path.
Here are the five subject areas you will conquer during this course.
- You will get to learn the overviews of Azure Services. In this learning path, you will understand how to manage Azure identities and governance. It will introduce you to the basic services available on Azure. Other than that, the course will also discuss the building of virtual machines and web applications using Azure Portal and Azure CLI. After learning these concepts, you will be able to start your first Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine as your lab challenge.
- You will discover ways of managing Azure Subscriptions and Resource Groups. The course will guide you on how to implement and manage storage. It will also give you tips on the key techniques for subscriptions and resource groups management in Azure.
- You will unlock the methods of designing Azure Identity Management. In this course, you are about to deploy and manage Azure computer resources. It will also teach you the implementation and deployment of identity management on Azure. It will help you gain skill in protecting the organisation.
- You will experience the configuration and management of enterprise-grade virtual networks. The course will help you discover different Azure role-based access control and acquire skills in managing resources.
- You will try to monitor and back up Azure resources. This course will also give you knowledge on Azure storage services, accounts, synchronization of files, and overall Azure environment. Even the intensive Azure platforms are explained in this course. Some of these are the VM management in Azure, Azure Key Vault and Disk Encryption, and even Azure Resource management.
The compact and extensive course for AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator will bring you out different skills and experience. It will also enhance your knowledge while indulging yourself to master Azure platforms. Some of the skills you will learn are the following:
- Managing Azure identities and governance
- Implementing and managing storage
- Deploying and managing Azure computer resources
- Configuring and managing virtual machines and networking
- Monitoring and backing up Azure resources
There are additional hands-on lab challenges that will further improve your skills. It will let you experience the Azure management platform. So, it will surely prepare you to apply all the learnings before taking the certification exam.
Once you completed all the tutorials and exercises, the course will give you a preparatory examination to see your readiness. If you pass this exam, you can now schedule your certification exam.
How can I get training and Certification for AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator?
Enrol in the Skill Samurai Career Ready Program. For information on how to enrol, see our Career Certification Webpage.
Who is it for?
AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification is for Students in Years 10, 11 and 12 (and recently graduated from year 12)
Did you know that your child can earn an industry certification while they are still in High School?
What does the training look like?
We offer online, face to face coaching. You'll be assigned a teacher who will guide you through the content and offer you support.
You'll also be assigned a virtual classroom, and you’ll have been part of a Facebook group with your fellow students. This is very motivating and can also keep you on track.
You'll have access to all of the curriculum and programs on video. So if you miss a session, no problem! You can always complete the module when you have time! This is also great, especially when you have some challenges (we all have them!) because you can go back to each module and watch them as many times as you like.
PLUS, we have live sandbox software environments, so you won’t need to purchase or install expensive software, it's all provided for you! Students will be able to practice the concepts they learn in each module (without worrying about messing up a company's data).
Even if you are unsure of which certification you'd like to sit, your teacher will provide you with several introductory courses to understand the tech sector’s available career paths. Together, you can identify your strengths and passions. From here, your teacher will place you in a career learning path to become certified.
Skill Samurai offers the most flexible learning and career paths available. So, even if you are not sure which certification is best, get started today, and soon you'll be on the path to a thriving career (Without the painful university debt).
Want to Learn More? Watch the instant webinar replay now.
The Skill Samurai Career Ready Program
For Students in Years 10, 11 and 12