What is AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate?
AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate is a certified career in handling all phases of cloud development on Azure services. The Azure Developer is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and tuning of Azure platform performances.
The candidate for AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate must know how to design, build, test, and maintain cloud applications and services on Microsoft Azure. They should do these tasks with cloud solution architects, administrators, cloud DBAs, and clients to generate solutions.
People who have software development and Microsoft Azure experience are welcome to enter this course. They can get this certification if they are willing to pursue jobs on Azure developing and learn comprehensive tutorials for Azure development.
High school students from Years 10 to 12 can also get certification whilst still in high school. After studying high school, they can continue finding Azure developer job positions and work as Azure developers.
What Will I Learn?
AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate course will help you in preparing for the certification exam. Students who will take this course will receive an extensive learning journey to learn different skills related to Azure development. Other than that, there will be available resources, tutorials, and extra lab challenges to practise your skill.
Before learning all the constructed lessons and activities, you will first undergo a test to examine your previous knowledge and understanding with the subjects involved in the course. Afterwards, you are now ready to take all the learning steps towards the certification.
Check out below the following steps you will encounter to become an AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate.
- You will receive an introductory lesson on Azure App Service. In this learning level, you will cover the ways of setting up websites and applications using Azure App Service. Additional tips to work quicker and faster are also included in this course. Moreover, you will have a chance of deploying and monitoring Azure App Service Web Apps. This course will provide you with clear instructions on deploying an application. It will also help you to navigate and monitor applications as well as sending alerts if needed.
- You will gain understanding on building containers with Azure DevOps. The course will give you a piece of comprehensive knowledge for containers and how they are related to Azure DevOps.
- You will learn to design Azure Solutions using platform services. You will earn a chance to create solutions using Azure technologies. You can use these solutions to different areas like AI, internet, video media, or even messaging. In the skills lab, you experience the creation of namespace, subscription, and topic in Azure Service Bus.
- You will discover the Azure Functions. The course will guide you through the Azure Functions and how it must be properly utilised. Afterwards, you can use your generated skill on the lab challenge by integrating services using Azure Function Apps.
- You will get to know about Azure Storage. In this learning step, you will be able to understand the ways of using core Azure Storage for Azure applications and virtual machines. Then, you will also see how to manage Azure Blob Storage. Moreover, you will then unlock details on Azure Cosmos DB. This learning journey will teach you about the flexibility and performance tools available on Microsoft Azure.
- You will understand managing Azure Resources. You will encounter Azure Resource Manager features and how to handle it correctly. Furthermore, the course will guide you on designing for Azure identity management, encryption and autoscaling. You will also cover Azure Operations and Azure logic apps.
- You will find out all the processes on Azure API Management. This course will give you hints on the ways of deploying, configuring and managing different interfaces of Azure API management.
The completion of the learning steps will guide you to obtain the skill necessary for Azure Developers. Here are the following skills you must obtain:
- Developing Azure compute solutions
- Developing Azure storage
- Implementing Azure security
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimising Azure solutions
- Connecting to and consuming Azure services and other third-party services
Once you successfully acquire the learning and development on this course, you can now get the preparatory exam. If you pass it, you are ready to take the AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
How can I get training and Certification for AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate?
Enrol in the Skill Samurai Career Ready Program. For information on how to enrol, see our Career Certification Webpage.
Who is it for?
AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Certification is for Students in Years 10, 11 and 12 (and recently graduated from year 12)
Did you know that your child can earn an industry certification while they are still in High School?
What does the training look like?
We offer online, face to face coaching. You'll be assigned a teacher who will guide you through the content and offer you support.
You'll also be assigned a virtual classroom, and you’ll have been part of a Facebook group with your fellow students. This is very motivating and can also keep you on track.
You'll have access to all of the curriculum and programs on video. So if you miss a session, no problem! You can always complete the module when you have time! This is also great, especially when you have some challenges (we all have them!) because you can go back to each module and watch them as many times as you like.
PLUS, we have live sandbox software environments, so you won’t need to purchase or install expensive software, it's all provided for you! Students will be able to practice the concepts they learn in each module (without worrying about messing up a company's data).
Even if you are unsure of which certification you'd like to sit, your teacher will provide you with several introductory courses to understand the tech sector’s available career paths. Together, you can identify your strengths and passions. From here, your teacher will place you in a career learning path to become certified.
Skill Samurai offers the most flexible learning and career paths available. So, even if you are not sure which certification is best, get started today, and soon you'll be on the path to a thriving career (Without the painful university debt).
Want to Learn More? Watch the instant webinar replay now.
The Skill Samurai Career Ready Program
For Students in Years 10, 11 and 12
Related Posts :