What is a Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer?
Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer is responsible for implementing and network architecture management in the Google Cloud Platform. They must have an understanding and experience working with GCP. They are also allocated to ensure successful cloud implementations through the common line interface of the GCP Console.
Moreover, Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer also handles networking or cloud teams. They are working with the architecture department who works with the design of the infrastructure. It allows network engineers to make prototypes for the GCP network.
So, network engineers need to own the ability to design, plan, and create prototype GCP networks. These engineers are capable of implementing VPC and configuring network services. Moreover, network engineers master the implementation of hybrid interconnectivity and network security.
Companies today offer up to $203, 393 annual salaries for Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer. It became a widely-needed job position as it handles all networking services of GCP.
Anyone who wants to become Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer can learn this course. Some individuals are also interested in taking certification exams. To nail this, they can apply in this course and unravel the knowledge and skills of a cloud network engineer.
Most, particularly from Years 10 to 12, high school students, can sign up with courses for Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer. They can master the skills today and get certified before leaving high school. So, students can now apply for jobs at a young age ranging from ages 15 to 18.
What Will I Learn?
Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer courses include a learning path for students of Years 10 to 12. It consists of instructions to prepare these students for the certification exam. These candidates will encounter lessons, activities, and other lab challenges to hone the skills as a Cloud network engineer.
Besides all the lessons and preparatory activities for network engineers, the course will also give an exam to identify your knowledge to all the seven subject areas included in the course.
There are learning path steps on Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer courses. After each course, hands-on labs are given. Here is the expected learning you will take on the course:
- You will learn how to plan and configure a GCP Solution. The course will guide you through the process of planning and configuring GCP solutions. Then you will let you try two ways of connecting Google Compute Engines.
- You will begin to design a GCP Infrastructure. The course will teach you on applying the design principles to the real-world requirements. It will also train you to recognise security, compliance, and disaster recovery.
- You will practise the implementation of GCP Virtual Private Cloud. In the course, you will explore the process of implementing virtual private clouds on the GCP.
- You will get to deploy networking and computing resources on GCP. You will learn the key methods to network and compute resources. It will also prepare you on your journey as a network engineer.
- You will learn about GCP’s Systems Operations. The course will give you insights and practical details on the GCP features.
- You will experience managing your Google Cloud Infrastructure. You will know how to monitor, test, manage and troubleshoot your GCP app infrastructure.
- You will learn the configuration of GCP Access and Security. Students like you can familiarise the security tools on GCP and how to manage IAM, audit logs and service accounts.
Other than the course coverage mentioned above, you will also gain a Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer’s skills and abilities. The course should teach you the following competencies.
- Ability to design, plan, and made prototypes for a GCP network
- Capable of implementing GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Proficiency in the configuration of network services
- Knowledge of the implementation of hybrid interconnectivity
- Capable of implementing the network security of GCP
- Ability to manage and monitor network operations
- Competent on network resources optimization
The students under this course will acquire all these skills as they start the online learning path steps. Besides these, learners will also begin doing lab challenges to enhance their servicing skills for network engineers.
How can I get training and Certifications as a Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer?
Enrol in the Skill Samurai Career Ready Program. For information on how to enrol, see our Career Certification Webpage.
Who is it for?
Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer Certification is for Students in Years 10, 11 and 12 (and recently graduated from year 12)
Did you know that your child can earn an industry certification while they are still in High School?
What does the training look like?
We offer online, face to face coaching. You'll be assigned a teacher who will guide you through the content and offer you support.
You'll also be assigned a virtual classroom, and you’ll have been part of a Facebook group with your fellow students. This is very motivating and can also keep you on track.
You'll have access to all of the curriculum and programs on video. So if you miss a session, no problem! You can always complete the module when you have time! This is also great, especially when you have some challenges (we all have them!) because you can go back to each module and watch them as many times as you like.
PLUS, we have live sandbox software environments, so you won’t need to purchase or install expensive software, it's all provided for you! Students will be able to practice the concepts they learn in each module (without worrying about messing up a company's data).
Even if you are unsure of which certification you'd like to sit, your teacher will provide you with several introductory courses to understand the tech sector’s available career paths. Together, you can identify your strengths and passions. From here, your teacher will place you in a career learning path to become certified.
Skill Samurai offers the most flexible learning and career paths available. So, even if you are not sure which certification is best, get started today, and soon you'll be on the path to a thriving career (Without the painful university debt).
Want to Learn More? Watch the instant webinar replay now.
The Skill Samurai Career Ready Program
For Students in Years 10, 11 and 12